Thread: I'm scared
View Single Post
Old 04-15-2012, 01:06 PM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member
Default Hello Elizajane

I am so sorry you are in that position. I had a few whoppers when I found Bryanna also. I nixed on the Root canals as I already have trouble with the two I have. Do I want them re-done? heck no! I hated to hear the truth about them too. I was sad over my condition as well, so I sure know where you are coming from. I hadn't seen a dentist in almost 8 years, as people on medicare/medicaid just don't have the money for it. In that time I had 8 surgeries as well. The teeth took a back seat and I paid the price for that. Now I am fixed up as much as possible, and found a great dentist, and one who knew I had been in touch with Bryanna. Being educated is the best way to go on this stuff. I hope you get the proper fit with dentures. I have something called a besnit, for a two tooth space. It doesn't bother me at all. I hope with what ever direction you have to go in, that it doesn't hurt, and you get good results and can smile again. Let me know how you do. I was sure glad to find this site too, take care of yourself, and know we are in your corner. ginnie
ginnie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote