View Single Post
Old 04-16-2012, 08:52 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Computer Overstimulation

For the past week i have been wondering if maybe im overstimulating myself by being on the computer too much. I cant tell when im overstimulated or not yet, and i dont know what my triggers are.

I dont get an increase in dizziness, i do get fatigued But I can be on or off the computer and still get fatigued, i dont really notice any other change while using a computer. Yet im still getting other anxiety like symptoms, just not the "freaking out" symptoms.

Is it maybe possible for people to get ONLY anxiety symptoms from a TBI? And maybe being on the computer could be whats triggering the anxiety symptoms?

Mark In Idaho did explain once before that your brain is fatigued when you have to reread things, well when i wake up i misread things and have to reread them, and when i try staring at something my eyes dont focus on it.
They'll focus for a couple seconds and then move away.

It feels like all the symptoms i have are all caused by anxiety..it almost feels like i dont have PCS but i WAS hit and diagnosed with PCS and a contusion and thats when the symptoms all appeared so...i dont know really.
PlasticMonkey is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote