View Single Post
Old 04-17-2012, 03:01 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Heart

Oh, how nice it feels to hear from friends, Anne, Kathy, soooo good. I really needed the lift.
LOL, the blonde hair is actually gone gray with blonde rinse over it. Changed sooo fast I can't belive it. The extra weight is rediculous. No rhyme or reason for how it pounded on. Hate it.....wish I could at least walk distance.

Anne, were you in nursing, are your retired then? Traveling to FL. our Peggy is down there and a huge blessing to visit her. Travel abroad too, sounds exciting, but sorry about the flaring. Seems my hands live numb anymore, heavy, then tingly waking up. yuck.

The picture is actually a crop during a fall trip to Disney's Animal Kingdom with my husband, younger daughter, oldest son and grandson. My grandson is almost 7 and we are planning a birthday trip to FL in June after school gets out.

When I saw your Mom's beautiful work I started to cry, her picture of the young woman, I thought I wa looking at my soul. My Mom passed away 2003 she was 67, but her heart issues from childhood caught up with her.
I still think, "oh I have to call Mom and tell her."

The PI work I do is small scale. Last year I did have a lot of work with an insurance adjuster, but this year the Scranton office manager is not bringing in the referrals. It was terrible with the 15,000 miles in travel.....but I miss the money. Would like to do more on my own like you said, more work from home.

Kathy, my beautiful friend, I remember there were some problems and you were having the marital struggles. Did you move to PA your parents at one time, or was that just visits. How old is your daughter now?

It is difficult to work and to especially have to work full time. THat is what happens we get in a TOS rut, just living. I know the doc I have can make things better, but that seems like a job itself. I spend most of the day in the recliner when not out on the road. A lot of my work is done on the computer......kills the hands.

Never did get fluid with Dragon dictate. It was great returning to college, but applying to navigate the web where a lot of work is done, did not figure it out.

I miss doctor togut. Last April when I saw him I could hardly talk, tears just streamed, such a long time we had him to support.
Just doing maintance care with the spasm control, pain managment is meds as need, I really need an epidural in lumbar and trigger points in the trap's.

I stopped by the TOS facebook page and sooooo many now being diagx, not like the old days were they often first heard it here after searching symptoms.
Love and hugs to you both.
I need to get my old email list out and send hello's.
Blessings to you both,
di

Pocono area, PA

DiMarie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
astern (04-19-2012)