View Single Post
Old 04-17-2012, 01:23 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by md55 View Post
Hi everyone,

For about a year, I was suffering from major fatigue, weak legs, felt imbalanced with walking, trouble concentrating, trouble finding words, etc. 2 months ago, I found out my B12 level was around 240, so my doctor put me on 1000 mcg/day sublingual B12 tablets (methylcobalamin). I just went back to get my tests done (after 2 months) and my levels are now up to around 675. I feel slightly better but the symptoms are still very bothersome. My question is, how long does it usually take for the symptoms to clear once my levels are back up?

My iron levels are normal and I am going to get my folate levels checked as well since I've read all 3 should be within normal range.

Thanks for all your help.

B12 shots are received directly into your blood and a much faster way of getting your levels up. I am Canadian but had to purchase the b12, it was $7.00 for 10 shots. A doctor at the clinic administered it for me but I know my brother in law gives himself the shots. No pain involved when I had the needle and I am a big whoosy.
Janie222 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote