View Single Post
Old 04-17-2012, 04:17 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Help Have I got CRPS ???

I have suffered with sever back trauma for over 20 years . I had constant pain which now and then say 3 times a year would go berserk for no reason other than twisting and force me to use crutches and leave me in agony for weeks or months. In March 2011 I had an ingrowing toe nail on my right foot which went septic and after being given 6 lots of Antibiotics (one of which I was allergic to and made me seriously Ill ) I had a reaction and both feet Ballooned to the point where I could not ware shoes or socks . After 12 months of Blood Tests and X Rays and the Like . I finally got to see the right Doc ???? Who Diagnosed me with CRPS . He Informed me I had not got Osteoarthritis in my spine hips etc as I had been diagnosed with 20 + years ago but CRPS . My doc put me on Lyrica and it does help take the edge off I'm on 300g a day . Lately the past 3 weeks or so I have had pains in my elbows forearms and my hands are slightly swollen and the palms are red. I am finding hard to use my crutches and it all seems to be getting worse.
If anyone can give me some advice as to me having CRPS etc , Like can it spread through out your body that quick , and where will it stop , I would be grateful. Thanks in advance Phil.
pacman is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote