View Single Post
Old 04-10-2007, 06:52 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronco4586 View Post
Is it normal to spread this fast? It hurts so bad..... I haven't slept in 3 days nothing is helping.... Any suggestions? I just wanna sleep..... Dont know how much more I can take......... My whole leg feels like it is on fire.......

D
Spreading is really different for everyone. I had RSD in my right shoulder/ arm/ hand, and 14 months later it spread to my left shoulder/ arm/ hand. Then about 1 1/2 months later it spread to both of my feet/ legs. Two weeks later it spread to my back.

Spreading is different in everybody, and in some people it never does spread, where in others (me) it spreads and spreads (and fast too). The same thing with the time frame- it spreads fast in some people and slow in others. Also, why it spreads is different for people: some have another injury which causes a spread, and some people it spreads without... I know this sounds crazy, but my RSD spread to my feet/ legs after running (I had not ran in months, and I decided to get my heart rate going, so I ran 1/2 mile! A few hours later the RSD invaded my legs.).

I know how you are feeling. Lack of sleep is so rough! I was sleeping well on amitriptyline, but recently that isn't helping me sleep like it was... and I am not getting much sleep because of the pain all over my body.

((gentle hugs))

Are you on any medications yet?

I hope you are feeling at least somewhat better today. Let us know how you are doing.
InHisHands is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote