Thread: My dream
View Single Post
Old 04-18-2012, 07:31 AM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

The next time I have a happy dream, I'll hunt down this thread and post it! It's been a while!

I dream a LOT, or at least I remember them a lot. My usual night includes several dreams, or fragments of dreams. Usually they're either scary, sad, upsetting, strange, puzzling (as in, what was THAT about?), or just unremarkable!

I have to be careful what I watch on TV near bedtime, and I can't do caffeine late in the day. Provigil gave me wicked nightmares. Sometimes I wish I couldn't remember them!

Thinking back over the years, I remember a few happy dreams. Once I dreamed that I came into a whole pile of money--the dream didn't tell me if I won it, inherited it, or what, but it was beaucoup de money. I was enjoying surprising people with nice gifts.

Another time I dreamed I was taking care of foals, socializing them and feeding them. That was fun!

And I remember once dreaming I was sitting on a beach relaxing...which is odd, because I don't do beaches--I do shade!

A couple of times I've dreamed dreams where I was happy DURING the dream, but things went south when I woke up and realized they were dreams. Being able to run down the road again, my mom was still alive, etc.

Okay, now I've ruined your whole thread idea, sorry. I hope other people post some happy dreams. In the meantime, I'll think about your rainbows, Marion, when I open my mouth--maybe that will help me consciously tweak my attitude!!

**My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever. (Psalm 73:26)
Blessings2You is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Kitty (04-18-2012), SallyC (04-18-2012)