View Single Post
Old 04-18-2012, 10:02 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Should I be worried?

I am hoping some of you may have a few answers or at least point me in the right direction. I have been experiencing a numbness/tingling feeling in my extremities and my doctor first thought it was the beta blocker i am on to help control the migraines after my injury.

Lately, i have been dealing with an increase weakness in my arms too, especially when I raise them up. This makes issues like washing my hair in the shower very hard and exhausting.

I have always been in great shape and low energy or muscle weakness was never a problem...unless I worked out too hard etc.

Anyway, the docotr ordered an MRI Cspine which I had yesterday. After looking at some of the images, the tech moved me to a newer bed, took a few more images and then asked me about my injury. he aslo asked if i had MS. I was freaked out a bit. I've never been told that was even a possibility.

I didn't even think the tech's were supposed to ask you things like that?
I was thinking more along the line of a pinch nerve somewhere.....any thoughts, or where I should look for info?

I don't know the results of the MRI yet. waiting to hear back. I am not trying to self diagnose, just would like additional info from anyone who might have experienced these symptoms too.

Symptoms: focus/concentration issues, short term memory issues, nausia, dizziness, sleep problems, noise/light sensitivities, extreme fatigue, irritability, vision problems, slow processing, tingling in extremeties and a few more I can't remember.
HeadStrong is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote