View Single Post
Old 04-18-2012, 10:41 PM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member
Heart ouch me too

Dear Donna

Sorry your migraines have been worse. Just to let you know you are not alone. My migraines have increased a lot lately - this past month i had more days with than without! I am also getting motor and cognitive sx more often... scary.

Btw, I have problems with most lights but that isn't new for me... sigh. Btw, i commonly get tension down the neck and back after the migraine starts and persists past the headache. Just saying just in case - I've read that it's not uncommon for tension sx to emerge on same side as migraine. When i get the tension bit, the pain starts around the back of the ear - dunno if it could be similar for you. Mine is definitely migraine related.

New sx are a nuisance... they may want to MRI you. I wish you well at your doc's appointment. I hope everything is ok and they get you sorted out quickly so you can feel better. It is so hard to get things done with migraines hitting left and right ...ehhh... no pun intended.

Good luck with getting Derrick's service waiver through and sorting out Will's speech test results for his entry to Kindergarten...wow.

~ waves ~
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (04-18-2012), Dmom3005 (04-18-2012), Lara (04-20-2012), mymorgy (04-19-2012)