Thread: Snoring
View Single Post
Old 04-10-2007, 09:49 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Help

I snore like a frieght train and I am going in tonight for my first sleep study. If I stop breathing more then fifteen times in one hour they will wake me up and put a mask on me and test out settings to see what works the best for me. I am looking forward to getting some relief from the daytime fatigue I feel and the hard way I wake up, needing coffee really badly. I definitely would get anyone who's snoring to get a study done because it can lead to heart attacks and strokes if I remember right.

I don't want to die in my sleep, my son needs me and your loved ones might need some encouragement to get this done, but I think it's worth it, the alternative is to spend the rest of their days tired and irritable and at risk for heart attacks and strokes. I will be posting about my experience there at the hospital in the morning in the thread I began so if you're interested check it out in the late morning.

Pamster is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote