View Single Post
Old 04-19-2012, 09:53 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

xxxxcrystalxxxx,
Just wanted to say that I love your last sentence (I am grateful for all the days I can smile and I'm humbled on all the days I cant.) Helps to put things into perspective.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxxcrystalxxxx View Post
Kenjhee and Nick,

I think it's totally appropriate for everyone to have an opportunity to share without worrying about wether or not you should. (aside from obvious mean posts lol) What I love about this site is that you can pick and choose what you take out of it. I have read other posts from people that I actually cringed when reading it. I think we all have so much going on that passing judgements isn't a supportive action and we all want support.

I'm so glad you had a great day Nick. We all need more of those! I had a great week last week despite medication withdrawels. Yesterday not so good. My husband had my car so I had to climb into his truck. No upper left pherphial vision after the injury so I didn't see the door jam. Yep!! A slight concussion.

I am grateful for all the days I can smile and I'm humbled on all the days I cant. Despite my head knocking I'm still smiling today..but just more tired than usual.

Symptoms: focus/concentration issues, short term memory issues, nausia, dizziness, sleep problems, noise/light sensitivities, extreme fatigue, irritability, vision problems, slow processing, tingling in extremeties and a few more I can't remember.
HeadStrong is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
EsthersDoll (04-19-2012)