View Single Post
Old 04-19-2012, 01:43 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitty View Post
I sure do hope you're having someone else move you. All that lifting, carrying and walking will be hard. I couldn't do it. I get exhausted just changing the sheets on the bed.

I have a terrible time with stairs. I have a place with no stairs......inside or out. I love it. I hope you enjoy your new place. Tell your DH to read here on this forum and we'll tell him how hard it can be to just try and do everyday things with MS.

Oh yes. We have movers coming. Im lucky I can pack a box. Once its packed, dh tapes it shut and moves it for me. There's no way I could move a box. I feel so useless with this move. Im feeling like Im barely doing anything to help. I know I am, but, compared to our other move, Im barely moving. I use to be able to pack up 2 to 2 1/2 rooms a day, now, Im lucky if I can get one box done. Before the flare, I would have had this place packed in a week, now, its taken me over 2 months to get where I am now with the packing. S L O W is the word. Problem is, I push myself so hard one day, Im out of commission for the next 2-3 days. Bedridden and barely able to move. I really hate MS, not that anyone loves it or anything....
KittyLady is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
agate (04-20-2012), Kitty (04-19-2012), SallyC (04-19-2012)