Thread: A Few Questions
View Single Post
Old 04-19-2012, 05:12 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Thank you all, I appreciate it. It is a difficult decision because the treatment is such a trial-and-error process. But I feel like this is the most practical and logical decision, at least. And I know that when the trial is in place and I'm (hopefully) feeling the relief, I'll be all good with it all.

I talked to one of the nurses who said that they can switch the surgery for the date that I have booked, which is good to hear. But I do have to meet with the psychologist again, I guess because of insurance protocol. I don't really know what I'd say differently, and certainly I know what to expect even more the second time around, but I'll go through the motions. Hopefully I can at least skip the test.

And Sandy, it's good to hear that the patches work well for you. I can't get to the three bars either, and I think part of the problem is that the belt gets loose while it's on. So this should keep the charger aligned correctly
yellow is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
eva5667faliure (05-17-2012), Mark56 (04-21-2012), Nanc (04-20-2012), Rrae (04-20-2012)