View Single Post
Old 04-20-2012, 02:06 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Heart

Gosh Waves I could have written this for all the med stuff I put off, did you have a mammagram in there too?

I guess the easiest is to do it one at a time, not book all the appointments for everything the same week. Try to aim for 6 weeks Well, that is how I am taking it on. I can sneak in the eye appointment at last minute, my bifocals broke at nose piece and readers are not the right script.

My Neuro is May 4, phsyatrist/ortho dude is Monday and left arm lumbar are terrible. They never do anything but say lose weight. I have to get trigger points for the shoulder.

Then I will tackle the gyn stuff and mammagram, then the dental. In betwen get the blood work done and find a new PCP that will take care of me. I think the PA running the office is in a melt down. Refused a precert on my kid we needed for a MRI. Had to cancel the last one because of the ER with hiccups, then our trip, came home and PA said no she was not going to give the precert when the last one was not used. PUNISHING US!!!!

So I will have to keep my motovation going watching as you accomplish your needs too.

If docs had not called with reminders for these 2 follow ups from 6 months ago, I would not have made them, kept stalling. Like gyn mammo,'
di
Checking off pedi...going to call in the morning for first available.

Pocono area, PA

"Thanks for this!" says:
Addy (04-20-2012), bizi (04-20-2012), Dmom3005 (04-23-2012), Lara (04-20-2012), mymorgy (04-20-2012), waves (04-20-2012)