View Single Post
Old 04-20-2012, 06:15 AM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member
Red face it is confusing

Hi Lara

they are in the right order. true that neuro is more important, but dental and optical have to happen first, because if i have changes to my glasses, or the filling gets adjusted, i need to see if the migraines improve. this information will be relevant to the neuro visit. hence the "odd" order.

i had recent dental work. the migraines got worse afterwards. it could be to do with stress because it also coincided with the course - major stress - sleep deprivation... blechhh. BUT! my "preferential side" also changed so i am wondering if the dental work contributed. that tooth has always been very sensitive. i am afraid there is a problem with the work he did... but i am afraid he might not resolve it and instead just try to file down the filling and it might break etc etc... i could go on... also every time the tooth is worked on it gets supersensitive ... i am half wondering if i should hold out more... but i want an xray in case there is a problem ... i am afraid to ask / that he will say no... argghhh. i am very uptight about going back to the dentist. it isn't my usual dentist but my usual one wanted to do something i didn't want for waaay too much money.

as far as the other appointments, i am no longer sure why i am so nervewracked about it! i was focusing on the referrals being outdated possibly, but the booking clerk would know that if i called.

yet, i still feel stuck on those too, but now i can't see any reason for it.

~ waves ~
"Thanks for this!" says:
Addy (04-20-2012), bizi (04-20-2012), Dmom3005 (04-23-2012), Lara (04-20-2012), mymorgy (04-20-2012)