View Single Post
Old 04-20-2012, 08:19 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Appreciate the Words of Encouragement.

[B]Just read your response and I thank you for the reassurance.
I'm not sure if I'm authorized to post links yet (since I'm so new), but the website talking about the testers 'throwing out the data' and 'staking the deck against the disabled" was

"""The Truth About Neuropsycholgical Tests By Linda Nee at Wordpress"
google those words and you should find it.
I have to have 4 more posts to be able to add links in my posts.

Yeah....(nods nods nods) she pretty much says we're all screwed. :+(
But from looking at her site/page, she may not be the most OBJECTIVE source out there.

At least most of the meds have worn off this morning, so I can get a few things accomplished. Sure, I'll have the normal fatigue and brain fog, but those are familiar. That horrible fuzz/lethargy from more potent drugs is miserable.
And that's one of the things that's been so hard for me. Before the accident I was so fast paced; always on the go, up early, out late and did miles and miles of driving for my job.
After the rollover accident in late Feb. of last year, that was the Dr.'s major complaint. That I had to slow down.
BUT, I needed to pay my bills. Work is a necessary evil and my injuries were not severe enough (in my opinion) to warrant disability claim.
So I burned my candle at both ends.
With this injury it doesn't much matter just HOW much I want to go, My Neurological system simply can't handle the stimulation of noise, light, movement and conversation.

Off to get a cup of coffee.....pet my dog...........enjoy my morning. There's a lot of beauty out in that yard, and I'm going to go wallow in it!

Grace............Maybe in the Rain, but There's Still Peace and Hope.
GraceInTheRain is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote