View Single Post
Old 04-10-2007, 11:48 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Sis Billie

Hi Sis, please tell your story, it would be so nice and uplifting for others too.
You know I fell-in-love with Bob over the phone. He really sounded so nice. I wanted so badly to be there with you, and meet him before he left for Heaven. He was a sweety and a good husband. You need to write a little story of all the great things he could make and do. I have never heard of anyone like him that was so talented and then he married you an Billie you have talent and gifts too!
I want my Mama a little bit right now. I need her to hug me. Want to see the way she sometimes looked like a little mouse to me. Just a cute look on her face, that was special for me, and I think I was THE only one that could see it. Gee, maybe I need to collect mice. Matter of fact I used to do that and after she died I didn't want to do it anymore. OK...little cute faced mice here I come. Used to have a tiny mouse at the bottom of the 20 stairs in the 110 year old house. The little mouse always had a tiny decorated Christmas tree with tiny wrapped pressents under it. Hadn't thought of that in a long time.
Maybe we need to find whatever reminds you the most of Bob and something special he liked...then you can collect that too. Every time I find a mouse that reminds me of mom I will get tickled and laugh at her funny cute face and you can find yours for Bob. Either feel hugged by him or laugh over a moment you shared etc, with your collection. Hope this makes sence to you.
I love you my Sister, Anne
PS I think it must be so nice to have a twin like Bizi has...maybe we are and just don't know it. LOL
froglady is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote