View Single Post
Old 04-10-2007, 12:26 PM
In Memorium

15 yr Member
In Memorium

15 yr Member
Default Ann-Elizsbeth

First, congrats on 9 years sober!

I'm afraid I dont have any answers - but hoping you get some good responses - I'm trying to find the same... I get extremely sick from opiates and need not only for PN pain but for very damaged lumber spine (the pain doc is tring to figure out a mix she can give me for the back pain as injections, but I'm allergic to iodine, (which they use to guide the needle injection of steroids, and they are worried about effects of other stuff in the cocktail too).... topomax and nerontin I tied for PN pain - but didnt agree at all.,..

Right now I'm taking lots of tylenol - yes - I know its very bad for my liver - but I cant sit for more then maybe 1/2 hour without severe pain - so the docs just keep checking my liver which is fine for now - and as far an PN pain - just try to really ease up and rest them when I really ach.....

Hopefuly there is something homeopathic that someone can recommend? (I have tried PT numerous times, light streaches, etc. but they just cause more pain which doesnt let up until I do (and its not immediate pain - I pay for two or three days for what I did several days before I really didnt feel)

BEGLET is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote