View Single Post
Old 04-21-2012, 12:17 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Thank you all for your responses.

I did not know about the Vit D3, but I am going to the vitamin shop tomorrow to get some. If nothing else, I am hoping it helps to make the symptoms more mild. I used to take B12 and B6, but it gave me really bad headaches. Maybe I'm one of those weirdos who gets sick from vitamins, as I remember my prenatals used to make me sick too .

As for the Bells Palsy, my neuro did a follow up and stated that I do not have it. Basically, he said it gets worse and then slowly gets better, but my droop only lasts for a few hours so Bell's was ruled out.

I did get a Lyme test, but it came back negative. It seems that all my tests come back negative, and it's really frustrating.

I do have heart disease/tachycardia, which involves misread electrical signals in my heart's conduction system. I'm now wondering if the heart disease is either the cause of my PN, or if the PN (and scrambled signals) the cause of my tachycardia? Too bad neurologists aren't cardiologists, and vice versa. Do any of you have anything similar?
Agirlandhertort1 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote