View Single Post
Old 04-21-2012, 04:53 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default My case is similar to yours... any other suggestions?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anne4tos View Post
I'm not aware of Edgelow doing any Osteopathic manipulations. I would not travel to him, but find an advance PT and/or Osteopath in your area.

He claims deep diaphragmatic breathing, which you move up into the Brachial Plexus, has helped patients break down scar tissue and adhesions. This has not been true for me, but I still continue to do a very small piece of his protocol daily.
Hi Anne4tos,

I find myself in a similar situation as yours. I do the Edgelow breathing exercises (only core program) in a limited way along with the three different types of breathing (Diaphragm, lateral costal and sternal) to move the scar tissue, and it does seem to move the heaviness in there, I don't know whether its the scar tissue or some accumulated fluids but it does feel good. What about you? Does it help you even a little bit?

Any thing else that helps you? Have you been to a good massage therapist or an osteopath? Anyone you can suggest to manipulate or mobilize? I am in the east Bay area.
Does everyone with TOS have trouble sleeping on their sides? I can't sleep on either of my sides at all.

Thanks, stos2

Last edited by stos2; 04-21-2012 at 04:58 PM. Reason: add more detail
stos2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote