View Single Post
Old 04-10-2007, 02:10 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default well did a list for today

ok so offical move date is aprill 23!!!! AHHH aside from packing my crystal and my jewelery I think I will have someone do the packing after all I can still point my finger!!!! this goes here....that goes there.....lol
ok so have my hair and nails done tomorrow...can't get out of my pj's soon as there is a major prob with out hot water in the apt and not only does it look a lovely shade of brown....ok old pipe bits and iron and calcium....got it .....i did after all replumb my entire house when I lived in the country!!! it was crummy but fun!! all b4 injury of course imagine b eing upside down and turned sideways to get the brazing torch into the pipe after the flux goes on and the solder is in one hand and the pipe in the other....lit no less...ok......enough rant rant rant maybe I do need a psych consult!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

anyhow got some things delt with my car goes to Calgary thursday....groceries tonight or no food...lol!!!

called union, called comp.....got a nice little package from them to go for a non economic loss assesment, they know i am leaving on may 1 and now I have to wait 6-8 weeks for this thing I DONT THINK SO BUMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

more stress and frustration so only worry about packing the crystal, the Scotch and important jewelery.....those and of course dh are my priorities.....anything else...oh yeah my baby cat (10 y/old) still my baby.....needs vet before flying!!!!!

thanks again love ya'lll!!!!!
love and hugs,
Victoria

How poor are they who have not patience!
What wound did ever heal but by degrees.

gibbrn is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote