View Single Post
Old 04-22-2012, 01:29 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

Okay, good.

Rinse with salt water only, not peroxide. You just need to use a pinch of salt in a 3 oz cup of warm water 2-3 times a day. The peroxide would not be useful in this situation and could be more irritating than anything else.

I cannot imagine having that balloon thing in my nose... that would drive me crazy. Hopefully this will be the one and only time that you have to go through that!!

If you have seasonal allergies, something that might help is using a saline nasal wash. You can make your own with warm salted water.. put a little in your palm and sniff it up into each nostril. The choking that might occur will stop... OR you can buy it as a nose spray at a supermarket or drugstore.... make sure it's just saline and nothing else. The saline does help to keep the airways clear, moistens the tissue and reduces inflammation.

Okay... it's time for you to feel all better now. :->

Bryanna

Quote:
Originally Posted by cvcman View Post
yea tell me about it...man this sucks..I did talk to the dentist today and he agreed, he said now that I have stopped the plavix it will clear up, they seem better now but stil sore, wonder if i should rinse wth salt water or peroxide ??
I am taking acidophlois...I am no off the plavix and bactrim, just need to ake the aspirin...monday the ballon comes out unless I decide it coes out sooner
Bryanna is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote