View Single Post
Old 04-22-2012, 06:52 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsD View Post
There won't be a problem with the B12.... you may need two of them, and take on an empty stomach.

However, if you have the polymorphism, the MTHFR error, you won't be able to activate cyano form and it won't work.

If you are anemic you may be making red blood cells very quickly and this depletes POTASSIUM. Low potassium can make you weak and shakey. So massive dosing to methylB12 should be accompanied by potassium rich foods. If you take diuretic drugs for other reasons, you could be very low in potassium. Also magnesium.
Thank you

I tried to post a reply but for some reason it didn't get posted.

Supposing I don't have the genetic error (what is this by the way?) then I would be able to convert the cyanocobalamin for my body to use, right? I didn't react to it, so I should probably be OK to take 2 capsules a day, correct?

Tomorrow morning I plan to take 500mcg of methylcobalamin shot. Would it be OK to take the cyano capsules as well?

I still really don't feel very well. Completely up and down. One day I can feel OK, the next day I could feel like I'm dying again. Is this normal in the beginning?

What again is this genetic error and would there be any other indicators that I'd have it?

Thank you
julleri is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote