View Single Post
Old 04-22-2012, 11:11 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default I get ya!

Thanks Bryanna - I appreciate your honesty. I'm still in denial, and that is my biggest problem. Kind of hard to come to terms with - my trademark, really the only visible asset I have right now - my smile - is quickly going away. Last night I had no sleep at all because of one of my teeth - the last of the molars (just beside my eye, or canine tooth). It is somewhat loose, and the gum has receded. So now it starts: this tooth will definitely show once pulled. What can I do? Absolutely nothing. I don't know why this is all so hard to come to terms with? My health is very poor, and has been for a long time. Oh well. Thank you for your honesty, and for all the research from which I have benefitted, and all of us that you help here. I know I appreciate especially the info on root canals! It's helping me leave a practice I should never have stayed with for more than a couple of months! I change over to my new dentist on Wed and am looking forward to being at a practice where I can trust that I am being taken care of! Much better! Thank you again -
ElizaJane23 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote