View Single Post
Old 04-10-2007, 05:56 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

Thanks BMW, I needed to hear all that, I was having a major anxiety attack earlier and am feeling a lot better now. I will give it a good run, promise! I want to get better sleep and to feel better and I know it all starts with the study tonight. I called and spoke with one of the techs last night and he told me I could come in at 8:30 and it would be all right, I told him I needed to get my son bathed and ready for bed and he understood.

He also told me that if I stop breathing more then 15 times in an hour they will put the mask on me and wake me up and fiddle with settings to help see what works best to get me sleeping and breathing right. I am looking forward to this and scared all at the same time! Thanks again for caring! I will post in the morning with whatever finding they can offer me like how long I went without breathing and how many times I stopped breathing in an hour. I don't want to die young because of apnea...I read that other thread and it's frightening that you can die of this! But I know it's true. So I have to get this done.
Pamster is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote