View Single Post
Old 04-23-2012, 11:00 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default me too

Quote:
Originally Posted by januarybabe View Post
I Live in fear for future. The pain in face is minor. Don't know what it would be like without pain pills. Mrs D mentioned in another post about pain working neural pathways and more easily perceiving pain. It seems like it feeds upon itself. It seems like as my pain has spread over body. However, as it has spread it seems to be less in any given area.
I also live in fear...well not as much as I used to. I used to cry a lot everyday worrying about what was going to happen because my PN moves around a lot from place to place...the constant change makes me fear that something bad is going to happen. It also doesn't help that the doctors can't measure my condition on any of their tests. Ever since I found this forum, my crying spells have lessened. I read this forum every night before I go to sleep..it seems to help. I have realized that fear makes it worse...because constant stress puts you in that "fight or flight" stress response and a lot of normal body functions shut down. I have found that finding a physical therapist that you can go to on a weekly basis helps. I used to go the chiropractor 1-3 times a week. Now I am doing yoga and myofacial release therapy. I take a multi vitamin with lots of B12 and not that over the counter stuff either...because it doesn't dissolve (My chiro showed me an x-ray of an undissolved 1 a day in a person's colon!) I want to try that l- theanine that Mrs. D recommends for stress and trouble sleeping. I'm also starting to think that I may have a gluten sensitivity that is causing all of this. I just try to stay busy to keep my mind off of this constant thing that is happening in my body...and I'm trying to fight it (whatever it is) and be proactive. I hope you start feeling better soon..I don't know about you, but I have good days and bad.
lindsayjane is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote