View Single Post
Old 04-23-2012, 12:57 PM
anon21816

anon21816

Default No News Yet :)

Hi guys....

Thanks for the concern, unfortunately, I havent heard anything yet since I had the scan last Thursday evening. However, I doubt I will hear anything unless they find something sinister. (which Ive been told is highly unlikely) I think I might have to resign myself to the fact that its possibly migraine!!

Im not sure how migraine works! According to the Neurosurgeon(didnt like him at all!!) he reckons Im having migraine attacks on a daily basis caused by 'overuse' of pain meds..........this was the man who wanted me to go cold turkey off all meds etc and up my Amitryptine by a mega dose which I didnt because I did feel that this wasnt helping at all ,in fact if anything it appeared to aggravate the distortion.

So as I type Ive no news. I always think that if there was something amiss that they would be in contact straight away, so as they say 'no news is good news'.....but then I dont know what will happen after that if there is nothing amiss. Do I just grin and bear it....I dunno....will just have to wait and see....

I will certainly keep you updated if and when I hear anything

Hope you are keeping well and not in too much pain.....

Jackie
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Mark56 (04-24-2012), Rrae (04-23-2012)