View Single Post
Old 04-23-2012, 06:58 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default short form vs the long form

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teatime View Post
I returned the review form they sent me two months ago and was wondering what was going on. I got a letter today and it said they don't see the need to do a review or contact my doctor. It said I should contact them if I return to work or my doctor says my health is better.

What's weird is it doesn't say anything about my future review schedule. It just says that they'll contact me later if they need to review my case. I thought they usually reset your diary/schedule and let you know when they'd be looking to review again.

LOL, don't get me wrong, I'm very glad I won't have to go through a big ole process and review. I'm in no condition to deal with all of that! But I do like to be informed about procedures and such. Maybe they don't expect me to improve and aren't putting me on a schedule?
the people who recieve the short form in the mail are the ones who's disabling condition isn't likely to improve and almost always have the benefits continued once they return the form provided they are not working.
gilbert is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote