View Single Post
Old 04-10-2007, 08:08 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Ah ha!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nancy-h View Post
went through my mind. This is not something he was suggesting that I try at this point in the game but something that he had discussed with a doc at a pain convention. Waaaaay more info needs to come to me before I connect to a drip :-)

There is one machine that they have at the hospital here, which is new and so all the equipment is new. But, dummy me misplaced the brochure so I don't have the correct name to share. It's like a big TENS unit. Anyone heard of such a machine?

My pain has increased something terrible lately and I've not done anything to bring it on. It starts at bedtime and goes until about 3 a.m. or all day the following day. I know you guys are no strangers to pain but this has been going on now 3 weeks. How long do your pain flares last???

My best to all,
Nancy-H
So it isn't just my imagination. There are times when the pain is worse than others. Nights when it's hardly noticeable and others where I'm going crazy. I'm not sure what causes this for me. Increased stress perhaps? Whatever it is it's really aggravating never knowing what to expect til I actually get into bed for a bit.