View Single Post
Old 04-24-2012, 07:47 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitty View Post
I don't have tremors but I do have spasms. Mainly in my legs but I've noticed them in my arms lately, too.

I've been taking Baclofen and it seems to help. It does make me tired throughout the day and I do sleep more when I take it.

I've been noticing that my legs will jerk periodically....especially at night but maybe I just notice it more then because I'm still.

I'm not thrilled to be taking the Baclofen but it does seem to be helping. The prescription says to take it 3 times a day but I usually just take it twice. I haven't needed it in the daytime hours but towards evening my legs start getting tense and I know if I don't take it I'l be sorry later.

I was taking Gabapentin when I was first dx with MS but it didn't really help with the spasticity sx and made me gain weight. I no longer take it.
I just came from my primary dr today and he has told me to drop one dose of the gabapentin which I really wanted to do because every since they put me on the highest dose they could give me I have been out of it. and it was making my tremors worst which I believe. He did acupuncture on my kidney channel today and I feel a little better.

He is also going to send me to another neuro at Jefferson Hospital which is a MS provider. So I am glad about that.
Shadiyah is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Kitty (04-24-2012), SallyC (04-24-2012)