View Single Post
Old 04-25-2012, 06:51 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Feeling better I guess....

So, I am feeling so much better than last week... I had overdone it on the weekend and spent the entire week paying for it... This weekend, I obviously scaled back, and I've spent a mosly quiet week at home doing nothing, or very little... I do find I can do things here and there, which is nice.

I watch myself so much more closely, and can tell when I am overexerting. I hate that I have to watch myself so closely, but I guess that is life with PCS... I see a lot of people here who, years later, still suffer the effects of PCS, but is there anyone who would consider themselves fully recovered??? I'm terrified that this battle will be for naught, and that in the end, I'm not going to have much luck or really improve much more than I have. I seem to be stuck in the same place of recovery for the better part of six weeks, which doesn't sound like a lot, but its an eternity to me.

I do think that the thyroid meds are helping though. I feel a bit more energized during the day, and definitely not so apathetic. I now see all the things on my need to do list that I've ignored and feel pretty panicky about them!!! Oh, and as part of TTC, I am now on progesterone, which Mark said has a protective effect on the brain, so I hope that is helping as well!

Anyways, Just wanted to update, and see who would consider themselves recovered... Just feel like I need a bit of hope here!
camyam73 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
"Starr" (04-25-2012), EsthersDoll (04-25-2012)