View Single Post
Old 04-26-2012, 12:24 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Ooo Update

Hi everyone, sitting over the bed edge working slowly with my laptop. A bit sore and sorry, with awful reflux and hiccups and can't sip water without hurting, but I think thats from the tube in my throat during surgery.

Covered in wiring and a drain that kept me awake because you can't lie here or there because of them. They were removed this morning and don't you get a reminder when the drain gets pulled. I am amazed at how I thought I had prepared for all of this and it is so different. When I get strength back I can expand on things but its easy to tire just typing.

I had some kind of lumpy calcium growths on the rib, that were playing with the nerves (do not know the size yet). T1 was played with and there is something with the sternum as it is not as flexible as expected. Front and middle Scalenes were dissected, I'll fix the naming of things later when my brain comes back.

My right arm is nestled beside me like a heavy weight as there was a bit more manual handling in there than expected, and I should be able to stop whacking people when I reach out to them, in about three weeks.

I buttered a piece of toast this morning but I still can't hold a pen and need assistance filling out the menu. Had my second xray today and it was clear.

Things are a little out of order a bit but I cant think straight just yet!!
Blurto is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Jomar (04-27-2012)