View Single Post
Old 04-26-2012, 02:35 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Sooooo ... I did ask before the op, "could I keep Felix please, as I've been so attached to him... Har har".

It was a big NO as Medtronic like everything back in case someone copies their design. That's answered the person who was in a flap about wanting to keep hers and not understanding why they wouldn't let her.

District Nurse due today. They put me on these anti biotics called CHLORAMPHENICOL .. I came out In a glorious rash. Phoned my local doctor who was aghast I tell thee, that I was taking these. Said they had to be dosed very carefully and were usually the ingredient in eye cream.

Read on google that they can cause death .. Nice surprise there .. So not taking them.

Stitches seem to be bursting again in my tummy but I blame my daughters gorgeous lemon drizzle cake ... Mm mmmm .. Will ask Nurse about them today.

Trying to do something productive today and make some cards from photo s I have taken of locally views to sell at my mu 's next table top sale.

It's all go .. Well, sort of, I am lay in bed as i type.
Saffy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
fionab (04-26-2012), ger715 (04-26-2012), Mark56 (04-26-2012), Rrae (04-26-2012), Sophie_ (05-02-2012)