View Single Post
Old 04-26-2012, 05:09 PM
Junior Member (formerly Vivster)

10 yr Member
Junior Member (formerly Vivster)

10 yr Member
Default Hello all - new name for me

Hi everyone - I've been around for six+ months before my trial and permanent installation. For some odd reason (lol) I can't seem to reset my passoword. So Im back with a new name (was Vivster).
Had my permanent done 12/5, and had pretty good stim in back, but alot down to feet. Well, five months later, I'm still struggling with primarily one setting that has again moved to very strong in my feet. My major pain problems were low back, left rear (like a car) and of course left leg pain behind thigh, knee, etc.
I'm continuing with the stuff I was using prior to surgery, as I'm still not getting enough help with all the pain with the stimulation. (just shook my head in frustration or confusion)
To top that all off - my installation dr moved out of town as well. So, another new doc to tell my story to in mid-May. I've left messages with my rep., and she was out of town last week. I'm gonna leave another message again when I finish this post. I'm not sure if anything has moved enough, or if scar tissue has formed so much that things have changed. And, I'm still concerned if I fused from surgery in 2009, or the new bulge in disc above is degenerated now. All the while I continue to get to work somehow, sit eight hours and go home to my couch and ice packs.
Happy news!! My oldest is expecting and is about three+ months along! Thanks for reading - and blessings to everyone going through trials or implants!
Ananimity is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Mark56 (04-26-2012), Rrae (04-27-2012)