View Single Post
Old 04-26-2012, 07:43 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by saraleeCRPS View Post
They are both the same the older term was RSD new term now CRPS.
wow. in all of my searches (and craps unfortunately isn't one of the terms) I have actually found Drs use crps in many stages not just I and II. but I have found that RSD is the term that was used because the syndrome effects the sympathetic and parasympathetic nerves. also different drs use different symptoms to categorize what stage you are. such as if nerve blocks don't work u r stage one etc.etc. but what I have seen as universal is RSD/CRPS is different for each person as much as it is the same. some it spreads quickly in while others have no spread or even that much desired remission. does this mean they have something different. I think not basically we all have a nerve issue that causes us pain where as in a normal surrounding we should not. In other terms the doctors are clueless and are trying to put some kind of name to what they don't quite understand yet. we are the people the Drs are turning to for info and they compile the info. and try to peace it together. unfortunately we are a minority so we don't get the recognition and or fundings we need to really map this sucker out so we must make do with what they got and what ever name they come up with. I like craps better. cause its a crappy infliction and its like playing craps with out such good odds. but even into the rain a little light must shine.
painman2009 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote