View Single Post
Old 04-27-2012, 06:47 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Pain in the soles of your feet

Quote:
Originally Posted by nubiene View Post
Hi everyone
I am trying to seperate if I can the problems I have fybromyalga being one and monoclonal gamampathy igG with kappa lights and intemittent neutopaenia. Recently diagnosed to find out what is causing what gasp... I was told my fibromyalga was nerve damage for 27yrs without ant tests so I dont know if I still have nerve damage it was not dismissed.

Now my feet ache so much if I walk it aggrivates more if I dont walk it still hurst so much pain everyday in the soles of my feet just wanted to know if anyone has the same thing in either diagnoses. I have been looking for shoes that are made for these problems. i.e clarks which are not to flattering as I believe that wont stop the pain maybe just a bit mor cushiony or maybe when I get on the right medication it may help I dont know as Lyrica does nothing and the medications I have had for my mental ilnesses have so much side effects so there is going to be a review all i take now is diazepam for relax and sleep ive been on them for a week, which I will have to stop in the next couple of weeks due to adiction.
Get checked for Tarsal Tunnal. It's a pinch nerve in your ankle. I have it, very painful.
almondjoy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote