View Single Post
Old 04-27-2012, 10:00 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by agirl View Post
OMG yes! You are not alone! But, I can tell you that relieving that frustration is not always all bad...for example I went for a long walk at a brisk pace (I was VERY angry), after walking for quite a while I was not suffering enough so I began to jog slowly (I used to jog often to relieve stress), I expected massive feedback when I returned home so I sat in an icy bathtub (ok cold...but no ice). I learned that impact actually stimulated some of my muscles to work again that hadn't worked in months! In fact I had been doing PT exercises not even knowing the muscles weren't firing and that others had taken their place!

Message from me? Releasing anger isn't all bad and the childish tantrums we can unleash come with a price but they also keep us fighting and moving forward and learning. Don't worry, you are not alone and we're all here to get and give support no matter how we got in to this pain...it all hurts!
OHHHH hell yeah. so many i lost count. my first tantrum i threw my crutches through a wall. with I had to repair before my wife came home and and I had to explain then I got sooo frustrated once i threw my cain into the kitchen and missed hitting something so that was un satisfying so i picked up a bottle and threw it through the kitchen window(unfortunately I had an audience of 5 children( that scared me more then them , in fact they pick on me about it) so now I try really hard to keep my mind focused and hold bak the anger and frustration till I am alone. though I still mess up every one is aware it might happen. it is usually always my cane or walker i throw . and then i suffer more pain as a result of my adult bay tantrum. the movie anger management helps me a lot believe it or not as now i say goose blah blah and the humor behind it shorts out my unreasonable anger and rage.
painman2009 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote