Thread: One More Try?
View Single Post
Old 04-11-2007, 11:04 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KathyM View Post
Thank you (((Alffe, Jingle, Doody, Curious, Clouds, Addy)))

Zombie Slayer - Yes, I HAVE been banned from BT. My last communication from the moderators accused me of trying to start trouble over there. Whenever I've tried to log in since then, it says "invalid username." The Sanctuary is also hidden from public view now, so I'm not even able to read the forum anymore.

The Sanctuary at BT was all I had left. I'm not much of a chit-chat person anymore because I don't have a life. I can't perform any hobbies or most daily activities, so I spend day after day in my dark home either in bed or at the computer. I only look outside when I have to because it hurts my eyes. Therefore, there is usually nothing ever "new" with me - all I have is my past, my life experience, and my opinions.

So, WHY have I been banned and WHY is the Sanctuary hidden from public view?

PS: ((Addy)) Yep - I signed up at the chatrooms just after NORD informed me not only was I an "orphan" disease, I was a "rare orphan disease" - so rare they had to ADD my disease to their list. I figured if I had to live the rest of my life with the label "freak" and "orphan," I might as well take ownership of the words.
banned? thats weird.. they suck .. since they banned egdewood and others i thought they were weird

there is this forum and many others to post on so braintalk can go to somehwere

id just ignore them

how many people post there that dont post here? probaly few

list them and maybe we will send this message in a pm there

have a nice day kathy

eat raw garlic -it seems calming greek food too