View Single Post
Old 04-27-2012, 06:08 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I think just the title "what if I don't want to take meds?" is something we can all relate to. I would bet not one of us wants to take meds.

In my case I feel obligated to do whatever I can do to slow the progression of this miserable disease. If I had horrible side effects that affected my quality of life from all of the available dmds I would stop medicating however at this point I have been blessed to have minimal side effects and what I pray is a positive affect.

If you don't have RRMS I don't think the medications have been adequately tested or shown to be effective so I also might not be inclined to take one if they aren't shown to at least have some possible benefit. Nothing about this disease is easy.
He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
Anonymous
Jules A is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ANNagain (04-28-2012), Dejibo (04-28-2012), ewizabeth (05-01-2012), Shadiyah (04-27-2012)