View Single Post
Old 04-27-2012, 07:17 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Arrow Ive had a concussion/PCS since Febuary 3rd and did i make it worse partying?

I fell and hit the back left of my head right before the Superbowl in February. I had a CT scan and doctors appointments after and all was well they just said i had PCS and will recover. my PCS came about 10 days after the fall

the first month and a half sucked:
-dizzy
-fatigued
-anxiety like no other
-flashing light in my peripheral vision (really annoying and scary
-just overall mental fog

around the 2 month mark i felt great or at least that's what i thought. On the 2 month mark I decided to go out and party the night away like im used to doing on the weekends. im 26 and have been partying for years. I ended up staying up until 4am and drinking around 18 beers and doing cocaine and smoking marijuana.....VERY stupid i know.

2 days later after the binge my PCS came back x10 and this was exactly a month ago tonight. The last couple days Ive been feeling better but the last 3 weeks since my bender Ive had the worst fatigue and dizziness and when i walk it feels like my legs are wobbly and wanna go in other directions. i feel i set myself back a month at least

how bad did i set myself back partying like that? i can honestly say if i didn't party last month it would be my 3 month mark next weekend and i think i would be 100% but right now i feel like im 75%

and does anyone else get the wobbly leg sensation? its the worst when your feet and knees feel like they wanna give out
claritan is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote