View Single Post
Old 04-28-2012, 02:37 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Confused looking for insight

First I have to say some of the threads have helped me a lot with the feeling that I.must just be defective.
I have suffered two concussions in the last year but think they are numbers 4 and 5 since my teens. The first in Feb 2011 was suffered while working on a patient inside of a car while the fire department cut the car apart. They accidently came down on the top of my head while buckeling the roof. I had pcs symptoms for about 2 months. The most recent injury was from a simple slip on black ice I struck the back of my head on the pavement. After that injury the headaches dizziness and nausea wh
ere and are unforgiving.
Unfortunately since both injuries are work related (last was while trying to get to a patient) I have to go through workmans comp for treatment. I am currently waiting on the neuro appointment.
I had been in a great string of symptom free days until 3 days ago and now they are back and there are new ones. I spontaneously vomit, will be doing something and have this sudden stabbing pain behind my eye or on the top of my head and bend over then standing back up results in me having to brace myself to keep from falling. My balance and moods are also effected negatively. Has anyone else had similar symptoms? I know no.two injuries are alike but with the original Dr not returning my calls and no assigned neuro I am blindly searching for answers.
Thanks
Tonya
medicguyette is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote