View Single Post
Old 04-28-2012, 04:39 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Angry pain with this disease

What do any of you do to ease your pain? Has anyone had any luck with pain meds? I have this Crps in my upper and lower extremities, right side. I am on so many pain meds. Which none have helped with my relief. Depression I am aware triggers this and makes it worse, for Christ sake, I buried my oldest daughter last year to a horrible car accident and then caught this disease. How does one not be depressed? The holidays were just coming up last year at the time of my diagnosis and I just looked at them like they had lost their ever loving mind. It still seems like yesterday that it happened. The intense burning, stabbing, well, I don't have to tell any of you what this chronic pain feels like. I just wish it would go away or atleast they could find something to relieve this excruciating pain......I can't hardly take this any more...my driving now is limited to no more than 30 minutes before stinging and burning start ......which makes it very difficult to drive to see my granddaughter and visit my baby girls grave....IT IS JUST SOOOO DEPRESSING.....uggggg!!!!!!
saraleeCRPS is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote