View Single Post
Old 04-28-2012, 10:13 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default You Are Not Alone

I feel so bad for you. For you all, actually. I definitely emphasis--see wrong word--do it all the time in writing and verbal. I definitely empathize (hope that's right) with you all. I think I have had almost everything you spoke of, including the brain stem thing, the exhaustion, the ringing and different tones and different noises--"chink, chink". I pressurize in my brain whenever it feels like it. I have ticks or something in my face I think when I get mad. My eyes are goofy as well as my ears. Those are just some of the physical things related to my PCS. Short term memorh pretty bad. Dreams weird, bad sleep, disorientation, dizziness, muzziness, it goes on and on. Dealing with friends, coworkers and family difficult. Noises can be excrusiating. (See, get close to the right word, but it takes a bit)

Jeepers, this sounds depressing and i don't mean it to. I mean to say that it is a relief to know that there are others out there who understand cause it really is so weird. Some symptoms come and go. I think I just waited too long to take action. Thought I'd tough it out till I got better--I am no longer so tough! <grin>

I am new so still type too much. Rest, do stuff like using this forum and soothing music and soothing teas. Don't beat up on yourself. Lots of people get well soon. Peace be with you all.
kwaddington is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote