View Single Post
Old 04-29-2012, 01:07 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Thanks so much for that link. Isn't it interesting how l thought l did my homework before l had this procedure. This doesn't even include the women who don't report adverse effects like me.

Driving home from this procedure, l remember l was a bit dizzy, and didn't think much of it, but then a week later l had the biggest anxiety attack in my life. I thought l was going die, and thats where it all started. Ever since then l have been on a roles coaster ride with my health.
First bouts of dizziness lasting for a few weeks and then ear problems, and now this.

It's been 1.5 years of having this done, I would have thought my body would have got rid of it by now, but it has probably damaged my nerves in the process of elimination.
Two weeks after l had this done, l went back, and requested the, to dissolve it, with some solution. So he put more needles in my face. I am not sure it dissolved much except my own collagen.

I wonder if there is a way l can know for sure if any of this is still in my body?
Maybe there is a blood test or something. Even if there is l suppose the damage has been done.

I also had 2 Botox sessions around the same time. It could have been either or both. I would say it was the restylane.

I actually had the restylane Vital. The plastic surgeon sais we have it in our bodies, and it draws water the site where injected and that's how it smooths out wrinkle. I wonder if that is different to restylane. When l told the plastic surgeon l was unwell since having it done, he said he has never come across it, and that l will go down as a statistic.

You know l would rather have a wrinkly face anyway than feel unwell.

My husband thinks it has nothing to do with it. And even if it did, what's done is done and there is nothing l can do. It wonder if there is l can actually do.

Sue
Shezian is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote