View Single Post
Old 04-29-2012, 11:36 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by catra121 View Post
I am very sorry to hear everything that you are going through. I agree with ballerina on everything she said. I had no relief from the blocks, the last ones made me much worse and caused spread, and the narcotics I was given never touched the pain at all so I stopped taking them once I knew there was no relief. I hope the lyrica helps...it was much better for my pain than any other med they put me on during the whole process. I am treating with tDCS at home and I have gotten some great results, as have others.

Whatever treatment you decide to go with, please do as ballerina suggests and do your homework. Make sure you are aware of what the risks of the different treatments are compared to the possible benefits of the treatment, and that you are 100% comfortable with the risks before you go ahead with any procedures or treatments. Everyone has to make their own decisions about what is best for them, but far too many of us who live with this horrifying pain on a daily basis find themselves making decisions out of desperation and then regretting those decisions later on.

I really hope you are able to find some relief soon.
What is tDCS?
albrown3 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote