Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Thumbs up hmmmm.

Thanks all....

Lara... I just searched "the two of cups" and found this:

http://www.angelpaths.com/cups/cups2.html

Looks very much like the graffiti. Thanks for the suggestion.

In the past we used to know our neighbors well. But our area is in huge flux....the skyrocketing property taxes, and even hitting us now, and we are going to have to move.... soon. Just got bad news a couple of weeks ago!

There have been so many changes....and there are so many homes now trying to sell..and failing.

The neighbors at the end of the street, walk their dog every day. We know them a bit, but not intimately. We did find their visiting daughter's wallet in the street months ago and returned it to them (she looks like her mother)..but I don't think they are Christian by their name.

Because of security issues, my husband's job, and my job as well with desirable substances... I am always alert to anything that might be considered a problem. I have to confess I don't know any of the new people who have moved in. Some homes here have had 8 turn overs since we moved into this family home in 1970. All of my long time friends have left. Given this fact, I was concerned.

The Two of Cups is a very good possiblity... rather odd ...but believable. Thanks so much.

The only other possibility to me was a "gaming" avatar. I know nothing about computer/video games...that is a whole other culture!

Weezie looking at petunias 8.25.2017

These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
mrsD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote