View Single Post
Old 04-11-2007, 03:59 PM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Red face Thanks so much, Lara...

for helping me out with this.

We have such old stuff... I am thinking just throw it all out and start over!

Save my art work, some books (donate others) etc. Some of the things we inherited when my husband's grandfather died. He was a packrat(sorry) and his stuff was beyond old! This house is on 1/2 acre in prime location. My gardens I will miss most of all. Maybe I can dig some of my babies up and relocate.
This house will be torn down. And two new mansions (obscene castles) will go up in their place since we have 2 lots. Those poor souls will start at $30,000/yr taxes minimum. Ours are not that high yet...but getting there.

My retirement dream is to move to the country, and have less noise, dirt, snarky people, and have some animals--guinea hens, a dog maybe etc.
Don't worry, I am not going to carry much, except to the trash! We have been rather old farts about it all...now that is going to change.

I'll be removing this post tomorrow... BTW ...too personal.

Weezie looking at petunias 8.25.2017

These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
mrsD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote