View Single Post
Old 04-30-2012, 03:41 PM
Young Senior Elder Member

15 yr Member
Young Senior Elder Member

15 yr Member
Default What's on your plate?

Voted this morning...because we are old we can vote absentee ballot. Then went to Applebee's for lunch. It rained most of the night and is raining again now...great for my new grass...so glad I got the lawn cut yesterday when it was nice but cool.

My dear friend has decided to go for the chemo and experimental drugs, knowing that she can quit it anytime she so chooses. Today she got a port put in and says she is glad that's over with. I just pray that she doesn't suffer needlessly....we all know what pancreatic cancer does.

She said her husband loves my chili and wants the recipe so her daughter can make it for him. How to tell her it has a quart of homemade tomato juice in it.

I was shocked to see a baby owl sitting on our porch railing yesterday! It sat there for the longest time and I did get some pictures of it...don't know how to post them here but one is on my facebook wall. I feed the birds but I think owls eat critters.......?????

Alffe is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Abbie (05-01-2012), Addy (04-30-2012), barbo (04-30-2012), bizi (05-01-2012), Lara (05-01-2012), tamiloo (05-08-2012)