View Single Post
Old 04-11-2007, 04:06 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Hi Stardust,

Beth wrote me in the "Today I" thread and this is quoted from her post regarding the Stellate Ganglion Block ...

(This should be a series of 3, spaced a few days to a week apart, but different Drs do it differently. Try to get them no further than a week apart if possible. The anesthesia provides roughly 4-6 hours of relief - anything OVER that amount of time, say you go 24 hours without the burning pain, is both confirmation of RSD/CRPS AND a successful block, i.e., it worked for you. Hopefully, each block will give you longer-lasting relief).
There is a limited window of time to get the blocks in order for a remission to take place, or failing that, to have the best results.

So, it looks as though I will be heading for more of the Stellate Ganglion blocks... Go Figure... My Luck... But I am determined to catch this quick and my goal is to put this into remission quickley...

Thank you so much for the links. I didn't have those...

Jo- I have a follow up with the Dr in a few days.. Ugh, It looks like I may have a new diagnosis. But I am still waiting for the official dx to come from the doc.

Hugs To You...
Dawn

Last edited by dawn3063; 04-11-2007 at 08:53 PM.
dawn3063 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote