View Single Post
Old 05-01-2012, 01:39 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Eating healthy to treat PN.

How is it possible to make sure you get all the nutrients your body needs daily, without gaining weight? I have started to up my meals from one during the week, (as l eat more on weekends), to 2-3 and l have noticed today when l put my jeans on, l couldn't pull them up. My bottom has grown. I also haven't been drinking at all, and have been doing my usual exercise, even though l run a bit slower now. But if l eat more seeds and more of the things l know my body probably needs to promote nerve regeneration, l will gain weight.

So now l feel like going back to eating my one meal per day, and being hungry all the time like l used to be.
I don't want to do this, but l just don't know how to eat more without gaining.

I am at a normal weight for height, and have been for years, but it has been a constant struggle, and since getting PN, l wanted to make sure my body gets everything it needs. Everyone l won't gain if l watch portion sizes, but l don't eat huge portions at all. Its just that if l eat more than l normally eat l gain weight.
I love the way l look, and would like to stay this way, without these few kilos l have gained. I just want to help my body heal, without the worry of excess baggage.

Would love you thoughts this.

Sue
Shezian is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote